We all know the saying "What you saw is what you reap". Also known as the law of Karma, all actions have their consequences. Unfortunately we make most of our choices unconsciously. Integrity is conforming your actions to your words, your Purpose. This exercise helps you to make your choices more consciously.
Back to Exercises
- In every situation that you are in, slow down
- Slow down even more
- Become the witness of the choices you are making in every moment
- Check whether the choices you are making are in line with your Purpose. Are they integer, complete?
Possible questions to ask yourself would be:
- What are the consequences of this choice?
- Will this choice be Wholesome for me and everything effected by it?